If you would like support to make your report, or you would simply like to talk to someone about your experience before submitting a report, there are several people you can go to.

Or, if someone has reported you, you're concerned and would like to confidentially discuss it with someone, these options may also be suitable.

Staff support:

If you are both a student and a staff member, for example, if you are a postgraduate research student who also undertakes Graduate teaching, you may also be able to access support available to staff; you can find out more about what is on offer at KCL Staff Experience: Mental Wellbeing.

If you would like to speak with someone in an external organisation, you can find some options in our article Where can I get support outside King’s? 

If you need help urgently:


There are two ways you can tell us what happened